This thread is for all general discussion, questions, thoughts, musings, wonderings, etc. for the Trials of Osiris.
When does Trials of Osiris end?
- Trials of Osiris ends at normal Weekly Reset at 9am UTC on Tuesdays.
Trials of Osiris Map
Trials of Osiris Bounties
|Trials Journeyman||Win 3 individual rounds in the Trials of Osiris.|
|Teamwork||Defeat 5 opposing Guardians while both your teammates are alive.|
|As One||Defeat 3 opposing Guardians while near at least one of your teammates.|
|Ticket to Fight||Complete a single Trials of Osiris Passage.|
|Valor's Reward||Complete 7 Matches and earn 50 Fireteam Kills.|
|His Eye Upon You||Win 20 Rounds. As a Trials Fireteam, defeat 3 opposing Guardians without anyone in your Fireteam dying.|
- Grants you access to Trials of Osiris
- A passage costs 500 glimmer.
- A Trials Passage always costs 500 glimmer, regardless if the card is completed or not.
Special Note: You can now purchase Passage Coins or exchange them for Motes of Light. You can purchase these from Brother Vance in the Reef. See below for the exchange rate:
|1 Passage Coin||1 Mote of Light|
|1 Mote of Light||3 Passage Coin|
To access the buffs, hit Triangle // Y on your controller while hovered over the Trials Passage Card from your Inventory Screen.
- Favor of Osiris – Start Trials of Osiris with a Win. Must be purchased before your first match.
- Mercy of Osiris – Your first loss is forgiven. Must be purchased before your first match.
- Boldness – Winning your first match awards a bonus win. Must be purchased before your first match.
- Buffs are NOT shared between fireteam members. Each member will need to purchase their own.
- If you purchase the Mercy of Osiris and lose while the Mercy of Osiris was active, finish with 9 Wins/0 Loss with 1 actual loss, it will count as a Flawless victory.
- All buffs must be purchased before the first match.
Flawless Victory Information
- If you win 9 times without any losses, you get access to The Lighthouse in Mercury.
- If you get flawless victory multiple times on the same character, the chest on Mercury will not contain any loot after the first time.
- Using the Mercy of Osiris does not prevent you from a flawless victory.
The Lighthouse Information
- You get access to a chest that gives you sweet loot.
- Returning to Orbit will allow you to return to The Lighthouse.
Trials of Osiris Loot
Turning in Trials of Osiris bounties can result in Year 2 Trials items as rewards.
Year 2 Trials items can also be earned as end of match rewards.
A single legendary item is a guarantee upon a Gold Tier Package rewards.
- 5 Wins – Random Armor
- 7 Wins – Random Weapon
Possible reward via Gold Tier package
- Exotic Gear
- Rare Engrams
- Legendary Armor (Year 2)
- Legendary Weapons (Year 2)
- Ghost (Year 3)
The Lighthouse Chest Loot
A single legendary weapon is a guaranteed upon Lighthouse
Possible weapons (Year 3 – Adept):
- Vision Stone (Adept) | Auto Rifle
- Burning Eye (Adept) | Scout Rifle
- Blind Perdition (Adept) | Pulse Rifle
- Exile's Student (Adept) | Hand Cannon
Year 3 Weapon Loot Pool (Non Adept):
- Vision Stone | Auto Rifle
- Burning Eye | Scout Rifle
- Blind Perdition | Pulse Rifle
- Exile's Student | Hand Cannon
- Stellar Vestige | Fusion Rifle
- The Winged Word | Sniper Rifle
- Unraveling Thread | Shotgun
Guides and Important Links
- DestinyChecklist.net updated for Trails of Osiris data. by /u/dweezil22
- Destiny Trials Report – Useful for checking stats on your opponents, yourself, and your teammates.
- Destiny Tracker Trials Stats – Great for checking the stats on yourself or another player for Kills, Deaths, KD, KDA, Win Percentage, recent games, etc.
Godspeed, Guardians. Mercury awaits.
Data provided by DestinyTracker