"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." – Ferris Bueller
True back then, true today. Life does move pretty fast, just as posts move pretty fast on /r/DestinyTheGame. Once a week, "This Week in /r/DestinyTheGame History" brings you some of the gems from this time last year. It's a walk down memory lane to give some perspective of where we were and how things have (or haven't) changed in the last trip around the Sun.
Maybe you made the post, maybe you saw the post, maybe you missed the post. Relive it or discover it for the first time. Either way, we hope you enjoy this blast from the past.
- I made the Willbreaker Swords IRL. They light up!
- The Gunsmith is Selling Rare Fusion Rifles Right Now!
- 10 things I learned from Iron Banner
- Bravo Bungie: Made it to 335 WITHOUT touching the Raid
- Can We Please Preview What Chroma Would Look Like Before Applying?
- Let us have 'rooms' in the Tower for meeting people looking to do certain activities.
- I don't understand why Bungie is so eager to put me in games in progress, but allows me to play a full game 4v5 without ever filling the extra spot on my team
- It has now been almost five months – Time for the Sparrow Racing League to return.
- When your throwing knife is on point
- BEST Iron Banner ever! Thank you devs.
To see other /r/DestinyTheGame posts from this week last year, click here.