"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." – Ferris Bueller
True back then, true today. Life does move pretty fast, just as posts move pretty fast on /r/DestinyTheGame. Once a week, "This Week in /r/DestinyTheGame History" brings you some of the gems from this time last year. It's a walk down memory lane to give some perspective of where we were and how things have (or haven't) changed in the last trip around the Sun.
Maybe you made the post, maybe you saw the post, maybe you missed the post. Relive it or discover it for the first time. Either way, we hope you enjoy this blast from the past.
- Bungie, Microsoft just announced Cross-Network play. Will Destiny one day allow Xbox and PlayStation users to play together?
- Got bored and work and decided to draw The Last Word
- Really hope for Destiny 2 Bungie uses expansions to actually expand on content rather than replacing it
- This Week At Bungie – 03/17/2016
- Destiny at Starbucks
- Someone posted this on r/thedivision and I got quite the laugh out of it. Hope y'all enjoy this as much as I did.
- Bungie Please! Bring back Asylum, Blind Watch, Firebase Delphi, The Anomaly, The Burning Shrine and The Cauldron to the regular Control rotation.
- Fuck everything else. I want a Heavy-weapon Phalanx shield as my next big time exotic.
- Clear signs that the Destiny content drought is ever so real
- Destiny Hot Fix – 3/25/2016 by YeahItzJay
To see other /r/DestinyTheGame posts from this week last year, click here.