"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." – Ferris Bueller
True back then, true today. Life does move pretty fast, just as posts move pretty fast on /r/DestinyTheGame. Once a week, "This Week in /r/DestinyTheGame History" brings you some of the gems from this time last year. It's a walk down memory lane to give some perspective of where we were and how things have (or haven't) changed in the last trip around the Sun.
Maybe you made the post, maybe you saw the post, maybe you missed the post. Relive it or discover it for the first time. Either way, we hope you enjoy this blast from the past.
- The experiment is over, Bungie. Go back to House of Wolves style MM and drops in PvP.
- Bungie, I have completed the hard mode raid 56 times according to destinytracker and have not received a single 320 class item. Working as intended?
- This is my best moment in crucible ever
- A warlock, a hunter and a titan walk into a bar.
- Iron Banner is over. I'm back once again. 301 matches – 300 Iron Banner Post Game Drops recorded. PlayStation Exclusive Gloves so exclusive, they don't exist.
- SECRET CONVEYOR BELT FOUND ON PANTHEON
- Bungie really should detail what's coming (or not coming) in this "Spring Update" sooner rather than later to temper expectations and keep the salt in check
- I 3D printed a Gjallarhorn
- On Top of the World: The Purple Ball Vault Jump
- Gunsmith crucible playlist
To see other /r/DestinyTheGame posts from this week last year, click here.