Thanks to everyone who participated in the SPL S4 Spring Masters Challenge. We had twenty-five participants, and I am hopeful we will see more people entering as the season goes on.
The most correctly-picked sets were:
- NRG Esports vs. LG Direwolves – 25/25 picked NRG Esports to win
- Team Eager vs. Black Dragons – 25/25 picked Team Eager to win
- Obey Alliance vs. NRG Esports – 22/25 picked Obey Alliance to win
The most incorrectly-picked sets were:
- Team Eager vs. Team Dignitas – 21/25 picked Team Eager to win
- Luminosity vs. Team Rival – 19/25 picked Luminosity to win
- Isurus Gaming vs. Black Dragons – 16/25 picked isurus Gaming to win
Some maybe only interesting to me stats:
- Teams with the most First Bloods were 5-3 in their set scores (Dig split with SoaR, NRG split with LG Direwolves)
- Teams with the most First Gold Furies were 7-3 in their set scores
- Teams with the most First Fire Giants were 6-3 in their set scores (Obey did not kill the FG in game 2 against Team Dignitas, so it ended up split).
The top four scoring participants were (in order):
/u/Mangosaremybae – 3500 gems
/u/pht99 – 2500 gems
/u/CrimsonArrow17 – 1500 gems
/u/Zentius – Pro League Bellona skin
I will contact you directly, but congratulations on your winnings!
If there is interest, I will continue to run these for each split. Further, I am looking into setting up a fantasy league for future splits, but there isn't a time frame for that yet.
As always, if you have time, check out http://lazyrecall.com for SMITE and SPL thoughts.