Announcing the newest version of my conan exiles dedicated server manager. ServerThrall is a plugin based dedicated server manager written in python. I built this to prepare for Linux servers, and it's extensible via plugins. There are currently 4 plugins packaged into the current release.
- Click here for installation instructions and documentation
- Click here to download
- Join the discord for support + help installing
- AutoUpdater – Auto update your server
- CrashRecovery – Start the server if it's down or crashed
- RaidManager – Turn ON / OFF raiding during specified hours (like 5pm – 9pm)
- Automatically install and setup your conan server
- Attach to already running server and be configured to
- ModUpdater – Install and auto update your server mods
- Discord support – Plugins can send messages to discord
- Q. Can I use this on a pre hosted solution like survivalservers or bluefangsolutions?
- A. No, sorry. Maybe when the devs add rcon support.
- Q. Do I have to wipe my server to use this?
- A. No, you can configure it to point at an already installed server directory just run it once to generate the configuration then modify it
Example Config (refer to github)
force_update_on_launch = false conan_server_directory = c:Users...conanvendorserver initial = 1487425465.0 seconds_up = 1261.0 enabled = false enabled = true enabled = true installed_version = 1643774 enabled = true start_hour = 17 length_in_hours = 5
Initializing with plugin UptimeTracker Initializing with plugin DownRecovery Initializing with plugin ServerUpdater Initializing with plugin RaidManager Found running server, attaching Autoupdater running, currently known buildid is 1643774 Raiding is currently OFF in the server. Raiding is enabled from 05:00 PM to 01:00 AM Preparing to turn ON raiding. Launching server and waiting for child processes Server running successfully