PLEASE KEEP ALL BUG REPORTS IN THIS THREAD, ALL BUG POSTS WILL BE REMOVED
- Passive – Good Fortune – Upon killing an enemy God, Ganesha will instead give the nearest friendly God the Kill credit and receive the rewards for an Assist. In addition, his Assist range is increased by 20 units and the duration for his Assists is increased by 5s.
- 1st Ability – Turn of Fate – Ganesha curses his enemies with his considerable willpower, damaging (90/150/210/270/330 +55% of your Magical Power) them. For each enemy he hits (up to a maximum of 5), all allied gods within 55 units of Ganesha gain Bonus Damage. Cost: 65/70/75/80/85. Cooldown: 14s. Bonus Damage Per Stack : 2%.
- 2nd Ability – Ohm – Ganesha begins chanting and rises into the lotus position, where he is slowed slightly but allows him to travel freely in all directions. While chanting, he silences enemy gods in a cone in front of him and increases Physical Protections for all nearby allied gods. Cost: 55/60/65/70/75. Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10s. Duration 1s Protections 20/30/40/50/60
- 3rd Ability – Remove Obstacles – Ganesha charges forward, hooking an enemy with his goad, holding them in place and damaging (75/120/160/200/240 +45% of your Magical Power) the enemy before knocking them up. While dashing, Ganesha passes through player-made deployables. Cost: 70/75/80/85/90. Cooldown: 15s.
- 4th Ability – Dharmic Pillars – Ganesha summons the Four Great Pillars of Righteousness to imprison his enemies. Between each pair of pillars a magical field is created, and enemies who pass through the field take (95/135/175/215/255 +40% of your Magical Power) damage, are slowed, and have their protections reduced for 3s. Cost: 80/90/100/110/120. Cooldown: 75s. Slow: 20/25/30/35/40% Slow Duration: 3s. Protection Reduction: 15/25/35/45/55.
Updated the description of this ability with the correct radius for this ability
I will edit this when I have some time.