PLEASE KEEP ALL BUGS POSTED TO THIS THREAD! ANY OTHER THREADS WILL BE DELETED!
- Passive – Heavy Glaive – Cernunnos wields a glaive as a weapon. His Basic Attacks deal additional damage to all enemies in melee range while he is throwing it.
- 1st Ability – Shifter of Seasons – Cernunnos imbues his glaive with the power of the 4 seasons. Activating this ability rotates him through 4 different bonuses to his Basic Attacks. – Spring Growth: Bonus Physical Lifesteal – Summer Heat: Bonus Damage – Autumn Decay: Debuff for 5s – Winter Chill: Slows for 1s
- 2nd Ability – Bramble Blast – Cernunnos fires a thorn forward in a line that deals damage and roots a single enemy it hits. When it hits an enemy, a wall, or reaches max range it explodes dealing damage and spawning an area of thorns at the location. This area deals damage every .5s and slows enemies inside it persisting for 5s.
- 3rd Ability – Horn Charge – Cernunnos charges forward, damaging and crashing through all types of enemies.
- 4th Ability – The Wild Hunt – Cernunnos selects an area where The Wild Hunt will begin. After a 1s casting time, enemies in the area will be damaged and polymorphed into wild boars. Polymorphed targets are Silenced and Disarmed. Polymorph is not affected by diminishing returns.
Along with the new god, there are tons of new skins and balance changes!
- Twisted Metal The Morrigan
- Dreadful Doll Izanami
- Loki Charms Loki
- NRG 2017 Champion Chronos
- Breezy Chibi Kukulkan
- Pro League Bellona
- New Avatar – Thanatoast
- Bancroft's Talon and Book of the dead see buffs to make them more viable
- Flickering Ritual sees a price increase and range decrease
- Hastened Fatalis's price is increased
- Apollo gets a Damage nerf to his 1-So Beautiful and protections reduction on his 3-Serenade
- Odin/Serqet/Osiris all have their ultimates tweaked so that they reduce healing completely regardless of what positive healing buffs the enemy has
- Xbalanque is getting buffed a bit
- Zhong Kui is receiving some minor buffs/QOL changes to make him more viable