as the full game is already released in some parts of the world, we would like you to let us know what you think should be improved, changed or added into the game.
We have decided to divide this thread into 3 main categories:
Please, when posting, make sure to include as much information as possible, and if you can, provide screenshots or videos as well.
I will update the list based on your posts as often as possible.
1. Helicopter & Airplane handling
2. Multiplayer/Coop in-game synchronization
- while playing in coop, we have noticed multiple times that some of the objects/enemies/etc. are not in the same place for everyone in the group. The synchronization between the server and clients needs to be improved. There are also reports about weather not being synchronized. The character conversations in Coop is not synchronized as well.
3. Vehicles aren't durable enough
- they get blown up way too easily. Even the heavily armors APC tank can't survive some machine gun fire. discussion.
4. Keep crouched position
- when crouched, and grabbing an enemy. Please make the character go back to crouched position after knocking out the enemy. Not just stand straight up.
5. Disappearing bodies
- dead bodies should only disappear when the player is too far away and no longer in area of operations. discussion
6. Defeated bases / SAM sites must go into rebel/ghost control and should not respawn
- absolutely hate that defeating a base means nothing. I spend at least a half an hour taking over a base to get rid of it's SAMs and drone jammers and guess what? It doesn't even matter! I leave, come back, and not only is base control reverted, but annoying ass SAMs and jammers are back up! Why do I even bother? I don't even try to attack bases anymore, I just avoid them entirely unless there's something from them that I need like intel or a skill point. Nothing ruins a game like the feeling that not only is all of your effort for naught, but all of the little annoyances will come back even if you defeat them. Of all of the features that might bother me, this is the worst. discussion :: discussion
7. Vehicles are too slow
- Bikes and most cars are too slow.I can't play because some times target escapes and cars too slow I can't take them. it feels like the vehicles are stuck in first gear.
8. Steal helicopter mission
- In the steal the helicopter missions there needs to be some delay between the enemy entering the cockpit and him taking off for at least two reasons. One, if the enemy reaches the cockpit it's basically an automatic mission failure, there's no chance to try to salvage it. Two, aircraft have lengthy startup procedures, and seeing him jump in and be 100 feet in the air and gone in seconds is silly. Perhaps a 10-ish second delay while the engine/rotor spools up would be good.
9. Potato ballistics
- What about the potato ballistics? The muzzle velocity is really low and the bullet drop insanely high. This sometimes makes sniping a real nightmare.
10. Weapon camo/skin does not match
- the shade in Gunsmith is accurate compared to the loadout/skills screen and actually in-game.
11. Allow animation cancel
- It is frustrating how when I am under fire and my vehicle is about explode, I go through this long animation of opening the door, hopping out, turning around, and closing the door behind me. It locks my camera angle until the long animation is complete. I find myself thinking to my character "JUST MOVE DAMN IT" I should be hopping out with my gun in hand ready to move or fire. Instead, it feels clunky and incredibly non-fluid. Another example is when tagging resources or snapping photos of intel. If someone is shooting at me I should be able to cancel what I am doing and shoot back. Even tagging a supply truck, I tag and the camera and my actions are locked/disabled until I finish tagging and then finish standing up. The moment the tracker is on there i should be able to book it. The era of locked in animations was years ago–needs to be updated.
12. Retired Army vet and gunsmith feedback
- I feel like the mechanics of ballistics and weapon attachments aren't quite thought out. Specific issues include damage not matched to real-world caliber, weapon operation not representing real-world efficiency (everything seems to reload about the same speed) and confusion about what the listed stats represent (is recoil under handling or accuracy? Shouldn't recoil go down as weight goes up?) Modern suppressors also should not affect bullet velocity meaningfully.
13. AI line of sight issue
- AI teammates do not actually need LOS to make sync shots or even spot enemies. AI teammates seem to be able to walk right by enemies without being detected.
14. Vehicle drop-off
- Vehicle drop will drop will sometimes drop the vehicle on your character killing you, but most of the time it will drop it on the sides on mountains or in between trees and in the case of helicopters they will get destroyed or be able take off. Perhaps vehicles need to spawn closer or on flat ground.
15. Alarm towers and generators should not be destroyable with firearms
- it makes them pointless, since most players will always just shoot out them from a distance. There needs to be a choice of risk/reward. Do you take a chance and leave them and take out the enemies from a distance risking an alarm or do you risk going into the base disable them beforehand.
16. Rejoin timer is way too short
- If I crash and reload the game it gives me an option to rejoin but by the time I notice it, it has already expired.
1. The AI teammates customization
- we should be able to customize the AI teammates.
2. Let us choose to be revived or not ("bleed out" button)
- there should be a respawn button when you die in a single player. We should have a choice whether to be revived by an AI teammate in singleplayer or not. discussion :: discussion
3. Allow us to drag the bodies
- it would be nice to be able to drag the bodies away (related to disappearing bodies as well) discussion
4. Night vision goggles
- when using night vision, the night vision goggles are not actually visible on players head (it is basically just a screen filter). Please consider adding Night Vision Goggles (NVGS) to helmets / stand alone.
5. Add a scope larger than 6x
- the map is huge and the highest magnification is only 6x, at least make it 12-14x.
6. Add compass
- we want to play without any HUD at all, and to do this we need more navigation tools than just the map. Because of this, we would very much appreciate having a compass.
7. Add car horns
- vehicles have horns people who drive them need horns. Kindly give us horns in vehicles.
8. Supplies tagging
- when playing with other people in coop, it should be enough when only one person tag supplies.
9. Intros are annoying
- let us permanently disable both intros on startup please.
10. AI teammates should be able to drive and fly
- Isn't it annoying that your AI teammates cannot drive you anywhere? You always have to drive, you cannot be the machine gunner on solo missions and when you jump out of a chopper or plane it will crash. More info in this thread.
11. Vehicles appear to still be a single asset
- you can blow one up by shooting tires.
12. More in depth HUD customization
- for example enemy markers off – waypoint, and item markers on.
13. Time fast-forward
- let us have the option to fast-forward time for day/night time missions. discussion
14. Add option to fill squad with AI team mates when playing with less than full squad
15. Add option to not have AI team mates when playing solo
16. Allow us to customize picked up weapons
- could you consider adding the ability to customize picked-up weapons? I know it removes most of the advantages of actually unlocking the weapon, but are we morally obligated or under strict orders never to paint or switch out parts on an enemy's firearm? Could we at least get the option to repaint enemy weapons?
17. Pulling the trigger behind cover without aiming should blind fire
- I hate when the game takes me out of cover when all I wanna do is spray some bullets at the enemy from safety. If I aim from behind cover then it should expose me for precise targeting.
18. Add bipods and reticles for helicopters with forward firing weapons
- Bipods and reticles for any helicopter that has forward firing weapons. I'm really just guessing where the miniguns will shoot than I am actually aiming.
19. Add in an option to turn off AI squadmate's chatter completely
- when using the drone and marking targets I've had several people speak over each other as a target is seen. After a skirmish with enemies that you started silently but then went loud (on purpose) you'll get a squadmate say "that was fucking messy" – screw you I don't want to know what you think! Or pointing a gun at a civilian and you'll get "maybe we should lower our weapons" – I'm the squad leader, don't tell me what to do!
20. Add a home base
- somewhere to store the cars, copters ansld guns I find that arent in my loadout. It would ve cool if it had a skill system to upgrade your base and enemies could attack it or trigger events when you're playing.
21. Add rappelling and more breaching options (fast-rope)
- more doors to kick down or blow up and rappelling for getting up or down buildings or cliffs to high to climb up or fall down but too low to BASE jump from. discussion
22. Rethink the command group wheel for console
- I think they should rethink the command group wheel for console. This might be great in PC, but in console this is quite the drag. Plus, why do I have to stop to make these marching orders? I feel like the character should be allowed to move while it is making these commands to the group. Allowing me to move while making these commands would make the game play feel much more fluid, then feeling like I am stopping to get a bite of my burrito.
23. Assign different dialogues to other players
- For players 2-4 to be assigned dialogue from Midas, Holt, and Weaver. So when you're playing in Multiplayer, you don't have 4 Nomads going "Deploying Drone", "Drones up", "I got the Bike!", "I'll fly", etc.
24. Add a wing suit
- Add a wing suit! How cool would that be to glide around the mountains and stuff like that, it would be so fun!
25. The Ghosts always perform a full reload even if theres a round left in the chamber
- fix this and add a tactical reload so that the ghosts just swap the mags if there are bullets left. R6S is a good example for this. I'm used to reload before the mag is fully empty because it saves time in combat. And i'm positive that special forces would do it the same way. Also the Ghosts should use their support hand to pull the charging handle.
26. Landing gear
- let me raise and lower landing gear on aircraft that have landing gear that can be raised and lowered.
27. Add mission checkpoints
28. The option to get rid of all or some AI and to disable rebels appearing
- I am stealthy infiltrating a compound when out of nowhere the rebels start shooting the cartel and or unidad getting me detected when I'm hundreds of meters away sniping. Detection is also a butch of bs. When I'm playing with friends, I get detected too when I'm hundreds of meters away.
29. Allow us to select type of vehicle on the vehicle drop in skill
30. T3 Vehicle drop helicopter is an unarmored
- T3 Vehicle drop helicopter is an unarmored, unarmed scout, while T2 is an armored suv with a minigun, which doesnt makes any sense at all. You cant switch back to the suv either. T3 should be the armored APC instead, not a helicopter that you can shoot down with your assault rifle.
31. Allow us to lock shoulder view (left/right)
- there should be an option to lock shoulder view, so that we can have character on either left or right side permanently, without the need to switch.
32. Add the ability to give squad commands while moving
33. Add wire cutters to get through fences
34. Add a Forward roll animation (Division) and a Sprint to Slide Animation
35. Add the ability to Roll Left & Right while Prone. Like in previous GRAW Games
36. The GPS line on your mini-map is ridiculously hard to see
- I've tried changing settings on the tv but it doesn't really make it better. It's a light blue line again a light grey background, it's really hard to see. Especially in towns where enemy glow covers the mini map. A bright green or yellow gps line would be so much easier to see when you're driving and you only have a quick second to glance at the mini map.
37. Spawn whatever vehicle we want
- The ability to spawn whatever vehicle you want after unlocking all the rebel things. This should include APCs, the Humvee/jeep thing that's in the teaser, the armored humvee, Motorcyle, unarmed scout heil, armed scout heli, transport heli (armed), planes.
38. Add a stealth and Loud command for AI teammates
- The amount of times the mission requires me to be stealthy and they end up shooting someone or being detected is a joke.
39. Wildlife would be cool
- I don't need a full blown Far Cry experience, but wildlife would be cool. Particularly dangerous wildlife. At certain points in the game you actually hear cartel members talking about how scared they are of jaguars. Would be awesome if they were actually in the game. At least in the jungle biomes.
40. Let us remap the Map key
41. If ARs get a special ability (Underbarrel GL), then SMGs, LMGs, and Snipers should get something too
- I have no idea what SMGs should get, but LMGs should get bipods or inverse recoil (more accurate the longer you hold down the trigger), Snipers could have a main sniper scope and a 45 degree mounted reflex sight, and Shotguns could get limited amounts of alternate shotgun rounds (flechette, slugs, Dragon's Breath etc.) of varying quantities.
42. The Home Pad on the right side of the keyboard needs to be unlocked
- currently unable to bind keys to and of those 6 keys.
43. All stationary weapons are the exact same minigun, add more variety
44. Add smoke grenades
- Can't have a tactical game without smoke grenades. (Hand thrown and 40mm) plus, they would help with covering you while you revive a teammate or need to fall back.
45. Add Chemlights
- this is a personal preference for a realistic approach, especially for people who use no HUD. Being able to drop a chemlight in a room after you've cleared it so you know that building is good or to mark a route for exfil. Colors should be the normal red, blue, green..ext. and an infrared one for night vision. Chemlight can also be used for a distraction.
46. Depending on the vest or armor you have on; it will limit your range of motion
- For exmple, have larger vest be able to take more damage but move slower. Have light vest or no vest be able to move quicker but take more damage.
47. Make different color ghille suits for different terrain
48. Let us see everything we picked up on the TacMap and mini map, but greyed out
49. AI teammates should be able to use the gunship's undernose gun
- as it stands, the gunship is useless in solo because the AI can't do anything and the rocket pods can't hit anything due to the controls and lack of reticule.
50. Have the range finder actually display range while looking through a scope
- It would really help with realism and no HUD player.
51. Let us put filters on the map. The clutter is very real.
52. Diversion Lure needs different icon colour
- Diversion Lure needs different icon colour and maybe different icon too. It causes team panic when infiltrating and seeing huge grenade icon popping up in red.
53. Sync shot timer should be added
- Due to voice communication lag, sync shot does not feel all that synced. It is not so much problem when playing with friends only, as you get used to each other's timing and lag, but it is especially noticeable when playing with randoms.
54. Make it possible to shoot out of the back of all vehicles, not just a small select few
- Makes no sense being able to shoot out of a cramp sedan trunk but not out of the SUV when I have a better position for firing.
1. Weapon bug – L85A2 with TA31H (ACOG)
- I have the L85A2 with TA31H (ACOG). Within the gunsmith, the sight unit is located correctly on the rear mounting rail as part of the barrel assembly.Please see here for correct location of the sight unit. However, once equipping, the ACOG sight unit is appearing in 3rd person view on the frontal top rail, towards the gas block. This does not match with the gunsmith view (the gunsmith view is correct); and where it is mounted in 3rd person ingame, is a hinged cover to allow access to the weapon's gas parts. This is wrong. In the most basic of field cleaning, this rail cover would be opened a lot. We would never mount a sight there, as we'd be there all day zeroing the damn thing again. Source: British Army, SAA Instructor (Inf).
2. Character/slot bug
- when using the second or third save slot, I can't see the character, he is hidden behind the customization menu to the left.
3. Xbox One – Scroll bug
- If I scroll too far down into locked accessories (hats for example) I lose control of the menu entirely. The only way to regain it is to back all the way out to the first customization page.
4. PC – Vehicle Chat is bugged
- in PC mode the vehicle chat is still bugged. As in, if you open the chat to type a message while entering a vehicle, you cannot cancel or send the message. Instead all keys still register (typing Go! Throws a grenade) but you cannot send it.
5. Push to talk doesn't work in drone or any vehicle
- I've noticed consistently whenever I'm in drone or any vehicle (Driver or pass) Push to talk doesn't work at all. Even tried changing the keybinding for push to talk to see if that'd fix it, and that was even worse. On foot with a different keybinding (Tab) push to talk activated one out of maybe ten times.
6. Xbox One – Silencer sound bug
- when playing co-op with friends sometimes you will be using a silencer on your gun, but to your teammates you are loud and not using a silencer.
7. PC – Occasional in-game freezes
- been experiencing momentary freezing while driving around. I haven't seen my FPS drop below about 70 so far on max settings, but every once in a while the game will freeze for 3-4 seconds while driving. The last time it happened I noticed it happened as the sky was changing from day to dusk.
8. DLC Sniper rifle the Stampede (Cowboy Lever Action) is not zero'ed
- the DLC Sniper rifle the Stampede (Cowboy Lever Action) is not zero'ed at all. Shots land 2-3 feet above the target at 100 meters. I believe the iron sights are not aligned, because third person it is fine.
9. Picked up sniper rifle not actually suppressed
- when you pick up a sniper rifle off a downed enemy it won't be suppressed. You can put a suppressor on and it sounds suppressed on your side but the enemies and other players in your game will hear it as un-suppressed so it will alert enemies
10. Convoy bug/misdesign
- when doing a Story Mission or anything else, once a Convoy passes by you and gets triggered, it fails once the Convoy gets away and interrupts your current mission, forcing a reload, resetting your progress. This mostly happens when getting El Polito's car and the Convoy Story Mission hasn't been done yet. It's pretty random, but every Convoy in the game interrupts what you do, some routes are very close to other missions, thus it can get very frustrating.
11. Xbox One – Lost ability to take cover / auto-cover system not working.
- this bug is massively infuriating. Not sure if it's tied to when you get downed or have to respawn, most times it's happened has been after I've done this. It seems to only happen to me in multiplayer only. It feels like it only happens after exiting a vehicle though, I haven't noticed it after getting revived.
12. Clothing Bug
- Multicam shading is not consistent across outfit components – the crye precision shirt is properly shaded but the pants, packs, and helmets/hats are all brighter/unshaded. Also some camouflages are not placed or sized correctly (for example 3-color DCU), and also when you use camouflage on shirt, it is always darker than the same camouflage used on your pants, creating big contrast and unrealistic effect.
13. Resource tagging
- If you die while tagging a resource then upon your potential revival, you and your teammates can tag that resource again.
14. Player/vehicle/swimming animation issue
- players may see another player running alongside or atop a vehicle when they're actually sitting inside the vehicle. The player affected will not see this effect. It seems to occur when someone has previously died in a vehicle. Similar to the vehicle bug, the swimming animation may bug so that other players see another player as constantly swimming (with water trails from each stroke and everything). This occurred after I parachuted into a river and was only visible to my teammates.
15. The Deluxe Edition shotgun bug
- the Deluxe Edition shotgun has a misaligned ironsight. Your arms clip into your face as you aim your shotgun and the gun is centered on-screen – as if you were in the original Doom.
16. Enemies don't seem to mind or notice that you turned the power off
17. Vehicles only kill players when they reach a certain speed. Aside from that, they do no damage
18. Ubisoft rewards not unlocking
- Ubisoft Rewards are not unlocking for some actions – for instance, reviving a teammate hasn't unlocked despite me reviving multiple teammates.
19. Xbox One – Wet bug
- When I was playing last night with three friends, three of us became al glossy like we were wet but, there was no rain happening. Only one person on our team was able to see the rain and he wasn't even the host of the session.
20. PS4 – HUD bug
- when you turn off the "Notifications" HUD, the prompt to choose which intel to gather disappears.
21. Mission "Rebell Rising" bug
- When you replay the Mission "Rebell Rising" it will instandly say mission complete and switches to the next one, this is a big problem because I cant progress with my friend who needs this mission.
22. PC Auto-Save causing freezing
- Every single time the game auto-saves while I'm in a vehicle, or flying, I get a 3-5 second graphics freeze. Followed by a hard rubberband for any passengers. I've read several threads about this and there is no solution yet. The game is installed on a SSD, and I've got a gtx1070… This needs to be fixed.
23. Stoner LMG folded buttstock nowhere to be found
- Stoner LMG folded buttstock nowhere to be found, it says San Mateo, but it's not anywhere on the map for this specific weapon.
24. PS4 – Intel Bug
- Major Intel not appearing when entering the province of Montuyok.
25. Drone flying into heli bug
- Flying a drone into a helicopter's blades causes a lot of damage and will usually one hit kill Little Birds. This can easily happen when deploying drones from a passenger seat. You have to hold the down button to stop it from flying up.
26. Destroyed convoys can still be tagged
27. Playing for a long time (hours) will break some game features
- vehicle radios stop playing music, missions may break. The third sub mission in the east had the sub not spawn until we restarted the mission.
28. El Cerebro's assistant refuses to get into his car if you restart the mission
- he just stands there. Sometimes he'll fake get in by pretending to open the door and then sitting in mid air before standing again. In addition, you pass by a Unidad base whose soldiers can spot you and fail the mission, forcing you to restart the game.
29. The laser on the stoner lmg does not show up or give an option to turn on or off
30. MK17 Bug
- When using the MK17 it has the extended mag showing in the gun when I have the standard mag equipped. IMO the extended mag looks ugly on the MK17 so I only use the standard mag on it, but it still shows the extended mag in game and it's driving me insane.
31. 3 round burst bug
- There is a bug with 3 round burst resulting in a dead trigger (click to fire, nothing happens). I've only tested this on the G36C. This is on PC.
32. Tac-map bug
- When one of your teammates puts a way-point on a gun or part, you cannot tell what it is when you hover over it in the TAC-MAP.
33. Map glitch
- Fallen through the map multiple times. Walking around on rocky hillsides is extremely glitchy. Respawn points for certain camps/missions are terrible and make you walk hella far around a rocky structure.
34. PS4 Bug – Unidad patrol level
- I can't see the Unidad patrol level on my HUD. It displays correctly in the factions tab.
35. The M1891 Nagant incorrectly has a straight bolt
- it should have a bent bolt to fit under the scope when cycled.
36. AUG Bug
- The 20 round magazine of the AUG looks like a 30 round magazine and the 30 round magazine looks like (I think) a 50 round magazine (which makes the magazine look unnecessarily long)
37. SASG-12 Bug
- The SASG-12s 30 round mag looks ridiculous. Just replace the model with a drum and it should be fine (I also think that the magazine that's portrayed ingame is a 20 round magazine and not 30)
38. Xbox – XP Bug
- I can gain XP, or at least it shows that I am getting it but my blue bar is maxed out at level 6 and will not let me progress to any higher levels. Is anyone else having this issue? I didn't have my XP progress bar for the HUD turned out originally so I didn't even notice this but I have already played about 18 hours worth and have around 25 skill points unused and really do not want to start over.
39. Drone/Binoculars bug
- Sometimes after parachuting or bailing from a destroyed helicopter, I cannot use drone or binocs for an extended amount of time.
40. The hybrid scope bug
- if I switch weapons and switch back, the hybrid scope would be flicked into position while zoomed out at the same time (as if the scope wasn't flicked into position) . Pressing the hybrid scope button makes the character flick an invisible scope back up to zoom it back in. I don't know if that makes sense, it's like the game forgets to keep the scope on the side if I keep it in red dot view.
41. Female shaggy hair + goggles = ADS bug
- playing as a female with shaggy hair and goggles sometimes cause your hair to cover you scope when ADS.
42. PC- Unable to complete side missions / gather intel etc.
- when locating intel or interrogations that are not part of main quest line, player animates like he is photographing / talking to target item/person but stays frozen in that state until right mouse button is clicked. Intel is not obtained or gathered. This may be related to the UI as I have most HUD elements off.
43. Xbox One – Deluxe edition characters
- I cannot see/use Mountain or Wolf even though it was shown as being "unlocked in CharacterSmith".
44. Rebels should not be able to kill a target while I'm interrogating them
45. Crosshair shows one area where you bullet is supposed to fly to, when zoomed into iron sights – you will hit different spot
46. PS4 Gold Edition (digital download) – Infinite Booster issue
- is having a wide spread issue with the Infinite Booster. Some users report no problems, some had it working and it timed out, and some users have never had it active at all. By the time the bug gets fixed, it won't be beneficial.
47. Fast travel gets rid of whatever gun you have and if it is not "owned"
48. Xbox Gold Edition (Digital) it didn't award any store credits
- Xbox Gold Edition (Digital) it didn't award any store credits, nor does it show I have the season pass. When I go to the Xbox store on the console. It says Gold Edition wasn't purchased. Even though I was clearly charged. This has happened to lots of people.
49. Weapon Optic Bug – Micro T1 & G33 magnifier
- When using the Micro T1 & G33 magnifier the HUD will display 3x in the lower left corner, when the magnifier is pushed to the side and you're actually viewing at 1x. Then when utilizing the magnifier the HUD will display 1x. The optic functions fine it's just the information on the HUD is reversed. I was using the 556xi when I noticed it.
50. PC Controller Bug
- when using controller on PC. Pressing A on the map brings up the notification center. Makes it so that you cannot fast travel while using a controller.
51. Weapon accuracy is degraded when utilizing the Blackhawk mini-guns as the pilot
- whatever weapon is your primary will be considered when shooting the helicopter mini guns.
52. Fix enemy AI spawn trapping me when I use fast travel to spawn
- Please fix enemy AI spawn trapping me when I use fast travel to spawn into a location or when I respawn from death… It's game breaking! There is always enemy AI killing me over and over… 🙁 PS4 v4.50/game update 1.02
53. There is no reload sound effect for the Scorpion Evo SMG
54. HTI and the MK14 share a common ammo pool which makes no sense
- I just realized the HTI and the MK14 share a common ammo pool which makes no sense because they are different calibers and I need different extended magazines for them yet shooting one depletes the magazine or the other!
55. Helicopter supply raids bug
- helicopter sometimes spawn below the ground on the helipad. Able to go in but unable to fly. System : PS4
56. Got El Sueno's "SILENCIO", died and got revived and now it's permanently unsuppressed. Can't change it in loadout either
57. The 7.62 (30 round) extended mag for guns such as the AK-12 and 556XI is blocked
- The 7.62 (30 round) extended mag for guns such as the AK-12 and 556XI is blocked for me. I've gone to the location with a friend (Friend A) who also didn't have it, they could pick it up but I couldn't. Another friend (Friend B) who we were playing with also had the same issue as me, we both think it's because both me and Friend B picked up the 50 round (7.62 mm) extended mag the previous day, Friend A wasn't in that prior game and didn't already have the 50 round mag.
58. Xbox One – Helicopter randomly refuses to downthrottle
- When I hold RT, the chopper ascends. When I hold LT, it's supposed to descend/slow down, but it also ascends. It was working fine, I wasn't shot, didn't hit an obstacle, tried to descend and it just wouldn't let me. I tried switching seats and then back to the pilot's seat. Didn't work. Had to parachute out.
59. The missile warning sound bug
- I had a bug where the missile warning sound kept going even there was no missile and I was not even in a heli. Tried dying, fast travel, booted game, booted PC but it still kept going and it sure was annoying af. I got rid of it by finding a heli and finding a anti-air to shoot me down.
60. Rebels not spawning in game when starting up at the rally point
- for example I am at faction level 17. When I was at level 16. There would be at least 12 people at my rally point and constant rebels driving through the map. I ranked up to level 17, rally points are full of green dots and map covered in green cars. Once I am done playing for the day, save the game, exit out. I log back into the game next day, my rally point has zero rebels. It seems like the game thinks my faction level is at zero. Seems like a error in the loading time or just a delayed process because they will start to show up 30 minutes into the game.
61. Auto-cover sometimes stops working
- confirmed by multiple people (op included), should be high priority.
62. Blood pools after eliminating enemies are not appearing
63. Can't do takedowns on sleeping enemies
64. Xbox One – Gunner reticle bug
- If you in a gunner position (either truck or helicopter) if you go to the menu and you return to action your reticle disappears.
65. When I was swimming the other day my other AI teammates were literally walking on water
66. Enemies hitboxes
- when enemies are crouching behind cover but their heads stick out from the side of it, their heads don't seem to have working hit boxes as sniper rounds do absolutely nothing.
67. Destroying a convoy truck while grabbing the driver leaves a dead driver standing upright
68. Task Force Player Tag Bug
- Tags are appearing as a set of random numbers rather than the designated four character tag.
69. Xbox One: Teammate volume does not work
70. Quinoa Plant conversation bug
- every time I die/load into an area, I have to listen to the Quinoa Plant conversation. I did the mission yesterday, and now that soundbite plays literally every single time I deploy/load/etc.
71. Map glitch
- not sure the implications but a spot by island if you jump off rock in the water instead of hitting water it sends into parachute mode and you free fall under water as under the map! Its wild and deploy parachute and glide under the lake but no water visible just the deep bottoms of map. Eventually it unharnessed me and I began walking everywhere but couldn't find a way back up but could have walked forever. I tried again and it worked no problem again.
72. The flashbangs seem to be buggy or broken
- so many times i have thrown them at a group of enemies all standing within the radius and either only one or none at all get stunned.
73. Drone & Binoculars randomly stops working until you fail the mission or quit to main menu
74. Progression bug: EXP bar stuck at Level 7
75. AI teammates abruptly lose sync shot mark, forcing enemies into alert mode
76. Gamebreaking bug on Xbox One – Pucara
- been in and out of the Pucara province, gotten all collectables, restarted the game several times, tried joining multi-player games and the first Intel video to start the story missions in the province won't pop up. AKA: I can't do any main missions in Pucara because I haven't been introduced to the buchon yet and I haven't been able to get the conversation to trigger.
77. Flare bug
- the flare of the signal pistol seems only to be shown to the one shooting it, not to the teammates.
78. Explosives delay
- All explosives in the game seem to suffer from some sort of major lag issues at times. I've had C4 and grenades just sit there for a while well after they should have exploded. The most frustrating thing is the underbarrel grenade launcher is near useless against moving vehicles because the hit doesn't register half the time and several seconds there is just an explosion where the vehicle used to be.
79. Guns not loading into game
- Fairly often when joining a co-op game your character will be holding nothing but have his/her hands in a position as if they are holding an invisible gun. It may take several minutes before they finally do pop in. This also seems to come with huge desync with enemy location and sometimes making you immune to all damage while everything is still slowly loading in. My wife joined me once and we tried defending a rebel radio and she had no gun, could take no damage, and she could not see the enemies in the same spot as me at all. But she could heal me if I fell…. So that was nice I guess.
80. Headset bug
- When I equip "Headset D" (As I have purchased the Doorkickers pack from the Store), it automatically unequips it and reverts my character back to wearing "Earpiece". I select Headset D, go back to the Accessories menu, and it's like I never selected it. Every other item I've purchased works but that one. This only happens when equipping facewear with the Patrol cap and any headset. Any goggles/masks + Patrol cap + headset = Headset automatically unequipped, despite the preview showing just fine.
81. The scopes on the SVD are not aligned properly
- the bullets are offset to the right where the scopes are pointed on most scopes and at least one is to the left of the crosshair.
82. PC – The motorbike controls cannot be changed for left and right
- I do not use WASD, so I'm using RDFG, and despite being able to map buttons on every other vehicle to RDFG, the motorbike will remain mapped to RADF – not easy to drive that way I'm afraid!
83. Windows 10 – Mic Bug
- If you mute the microphone in-game it will mute it permanent on Windows 10.
84. Boats get halfway submerged when driving around in them
85. PS4 – M4A1 Bug
- I wanted to look at the damage meter changes between silencer on and off on my M4A1. I push the touch pad to go to menu, go to Loadout tab to see the meter with silencer on. Now back to my actual game screen, I press L2 to aim, press up arrow to take silencer off. Press touch pad, go to Loadout tab, read the meter. Then when I exit out back to Bolivia, my character just reloads out of nowhere as if I have an empty mag. So I repeat. Silencer back on, go to Loadout, then back out. It reloads again. If I do this 5 times straight, I will run out of ammo.
86. C4 and possibly other throwables bug
- You can throw C4 and possibly other throwables through thin objects by orienting your character so that the arm goes through the object when it releases the throwable.
87. You can hear players walking when they're still in a post-mission cutscene in a safehouse
88. Players are unable to shoot out of trunks, AI players can
89. Heli > water bug
- If you land a helicopter in the water the engine will continue to run normally, even after it sinks. Being in the water doesn't seem to cause any damage or ill effects whatsoever.
90. Parachuting bug
- Every now and then when I jump out of a chopper to parachute, I get stuck in the air, after my chute deploys. I just sit there floating.
Last updated: 26/03/2017 12:05 CET