As we approach the update, the mod team has decided to create a thread to centralize the discussion. Please post all updated related discussion here!
Sneak Peak 1 – New Game Mode: Clan Battle!
- Battle side-by-side with a Clanmate against two challengers from another Clan!
- Coming Mar 24
- Find out more about Clan Battles in the latest episode of Radio Royale
- You can spectate clanmates matches
- You can sort friends by status
Sneak Peak 2– Four New Cards!
- New Legendary Card: Bandit is available on Mar 24
- Night Witch, Bats and Heal are coming later…
- A special Bandit Draft Challenge is coming on Mar 17
"What happens if you're opening a draft chest and close Clash Royale do you still get to pick?"
"Are you only able to do team battles during clan chest weekend or can you do them any time?"
- Friday – Monday, every second week
Sneak Peak 3– New Arena!
- Arena 11: NEW Legendary Arena unlocks at 3800 Trophies
- Arena 10: Hog Mountain (renamed from Legendary Arena)
- Legendary Cards will still appear in your Shop at 3000 Trophies
Sneak Peak 4– Leagues!
- Enter the first League at 4000 Trophies
- Collect a monthly season reward based on the highest League you reached
- New Chest: Draft Chest offers multiple card choices – choose your own reward!
- Draft Chest is only available as an end of season reward in Leagues
- OJ video
More League info from /u/roaf66 –
3800-4000, No league, Just the new legendary arena.
4000-4300, Challenger I, Reset at 4k, 101 cards, 10 epics, 50 rares.
4300-4600, Challenger II, reset at 4k, 151 cards, 15 epics, 75 rares.
4600-4900, Challenger III, Reset at 4k, 201 cards, 20 epics, 100 rares.
END OF CHALLENGER LEAGUES
4900-5200, Master I, Reset at 4.3k, 251 cards, 25 epics, 125 rares.
5200-5500, Master II, Reset at 4.3k, 301 cards, 30 epics, 150 rares.
5500-5800, Master III, Reset at 4.3k, 351 cards, 35 epics, 175 rares.
END OF MASTER LEAGUES
5800-6100, Champions, Reset at 4.6k, 401 cards, 1 legendary, 40 epics, 200 rares.
6100-6400, Grand Champions, Reset at 4.6k, 451 cards, 1 legendary, 45 epics, 225 rares.
6400+, Ultimate Champions, Reset at 4.6k, 501 cards, 1 legendary, 50 epics, 250 rares.
Thats the end of the leagues, now here is some other details:
*The season reset is changed from once every two weeks to once a month.
*The season reset, as mentioned above, changes based on where you end in the season.
*Once you reach a league, you are guaranteed that chest, even if you drop (OJ).
*No more legend trophies
*No changes to requests and donations (ugh).
*You can choose your reward from two cards in the "Draft chest". Like choosing between 125 furnaces or giants.
*There are no guaranteed legendaries in any of the chests. But it seems to have a high drop rate.
Executioner: Axe hit radius +10%
- "We're returning some of his former glory – his original lane control power – to compensate for the upcoming bug fixes."
The Log: Damage -4%,
Range to 11.1 (from 11.6)
- "A bit less chip damage to towers
and slightly shorter range will help tone down this highly used card."
Arrows: Projectile speed +33%
- "Your Giant is often dead by the time Arrows land on the Minion Horde attacking him… so we're making them fly a bit quicker, seeing as not everyone is a Jedi."
Clone: No longer resets charging troops (Princes, Sparky, etc.)
- "This is a nice quality of life improvement for the underused Clone spell. Troops affected by a Clone will no longer stop charging – be it a charging Prince or a charging-up Sparky. However, the Clones themselves will start charging from scratch, as if just deployed."
Lumberjack: Rage Duration +1.5sec and +0.5sec per level
- "This change is for consistency with the Rage spell, but it also serves as a little boost to the Lumberjack."
Bomb Tower: Projectile speed +66%
- "A slight boost to help the Bomb Tower hit faster moving targets."
Electro Wizard: No longer permanently stuns
- "This is a fix and clarification of the stun/freeze mechanics: All stun/freeze effects will now pause the target's attack, causing them to retarget when they resume. Exceptions are Sparky, Inferno Tower and Inferno Dragon, which will still be reset by stun/freeze effects."
Tornado: Can be placed on top of buildings
- "Tornado still won't deal any damage to buildings (or pull them), but at least you'll be able to play it directly on top of them if you wish!"
Please note, if you have anything to add to the list, such as screenshots, links, videos, or anything else, please comment below with a tag.