Another update, this time to Zipacna.
Type: Melee, Physical
Pros: High damage output, CC, team fights.
Cons: Low mobility, mana costs, cooldowns.
In Mayan mythology, Zipacna is a demon of the Earth, a personification of the crust and a creator of mountains. Zipacna is the brother of Cabrakan and is famous for killing the Four Hundred Boys, who become the Pleiades.
In Smite Zipacna is a counterpart to his brother, dealing high damage as a Warrior. Zipacna excels at bullying other gods with CC and suffers with mana costs and cooldowns. Zipacna wields a giant column and has a very slow attack chain. He is boastful and relies mostly on arm strength. When in battle he rides on a pile of earth that he moves beneath him.
Passive – Vainglory
- Zipacna has a .5s duration at the beginning of each of his abilities where he is completely CC immune. If he is struck by an ability that would interrupt him during this time, he subtracts 1s from all of his abilities on cooldown.
Ability I – Upheaval
- Zipacna slams his column into the ground, shooting a thick boulder out of the ground at a target location in a 20ft area. Enemies hit by the boulder are knocked up and take damage when they land. Enemies within a 20ft area around Zipacna himself take damage and are slowed by 10/15/20/25/30% for 3s.
Damage: 60/105/150/195/240 (+65% of your physical power)
Ability II – Shattering Power
- After a 1s delay, Zipacna swings his column in a wide fan in front of him, dealing damage to enemies and knocking them back. This ability is able to reflect basic attacks and projectiles at 40% of the original damage back to the attacker. Additionally, if this ability hits a wall it will create a hole through the wall for 4s which Zipacna and his allies can go through.
Damage: 80/110/140/170/200 (+50% of your physical power)
Ability III – Animosity
- Passively, Zipacna gains 5 physical power for each rank of this ability. Actively, Zipacna selects an enemy and slams his column into the ground and rips up the earth, sending forward a traveling shockwave that travels toward them. Enemies hit by the trail take minor damage, and upon making contact with the enemy it erupts and roots them for 1.5s. Zipacna may use Shattering Power on this ability to shatter the rock early, dealing additional damage to the enemy.
Travel Damage: 50/70/90/110/130 (+40% of your physical power)
Erupt Damage: 65/100/135/170/205 (+50% of your physical power)
Shatter Damage: 40/60/80/100/110 (+30% of your physical power)
Ultimate – Terraform
- Zipacna leaps into the air and dives down at a target location, slamming his column into the earth and causing a massive earthquake in a 40ft radius around him. This creates a shockwave that travels outward in the radius, knocking up enemies who are hit. Enemies who are jumping or using movement abilities within the radius have them canceled and are brought to the ground instantly.
Damage: 100/200/300/400/500 (+60% of your physical power)
Please note that all my concepts are a WIP and will be updated constantly. Any constructive criticism and feedback is appreciated. Enjoy!