Continuing with god updates, this time for Nephthys.
Type: Ranged, Magical
Pros: Debuffs, team fights.
Cons: Low mobility.
In Egyptian mythology, Nephthys is the goddess of mourning, lamentation, death, decay, and the home. She is the sister of Osiris, Set, and is pictured to be the mirror of Isis.
In Smite she would be a mage who is based around debuffs and causing enemies to suffer, as opposed to her sister who is all about buffing. Nephthys lacks an escape but is terrifying up close, able to dish out damage very quickly. She wields her staff as well as her mummy wraps and is capable of spawning the dead to assist her. Nephthys has a dark voice that echoes.
Passive – Eternal Decay
- Nephthys has a 30ft area around herself that decay spreads in, reducing enemy protections by 2 every 1s they are within her radius and resetting when they leave it.
Ability I – Return of the Pharaoh
- Nephthys resurrects a pharaoh from the ground who wields a khopesh. This pharaoh will attack whatever Nephthys attacks while active, using melee basic attacks. This pharaoh can trigger all of her abilities but may only be used once before decomposing. Using this ability a second time will cause the pharaoh to instantly return to Nephthys and guard in front of her, taking hits for her. If she has two pharaohs, one may guard in front and the other in the back of her. Nephthys may summon up to 2 pharaohs at a time, which do not expire unless used or killed.
Pharaoh Health: 100/140/180/220/260 (+10% of Nephthys’s max health)
Pharaoh Damage: 55 per basic attack
Cost: 70 per pharaoh
Ability II – Restless Dead
- Nephthys causes her passive radius to glow around her with craggy ground. While in this area, enemies are now slowed by 15%. Additionally, allies and ally minions inside of this area will not die upon reaching 0 health, instead staying alive as long as they are in the radius. After the AoE is done, any ally units who ‘died’ truly die. This lasts for 3/3.5/4/4.5/5s. If Nephthys has pharaohs active during this time they instantly die, contributing a DoT effect in the area. The DoT does stack.
Pharaoh Damage: 4/8/12/16/20 per tick
Ability III – Protective Plague
- Nephthys spits spiraling green fire from her mouth, traveling through enemies in a 30ft line. At 35ft the fire explodes in a 20ft area, dealing secondary damage to enemies. If Nephthys has pharaohs active during this time they swing forward with their swords, stunning the target they are attacking for .75s.
Travel Damage: 50/80/110/140/170 (+30% of your magical power)
Explosion Damage: 80/120/160/200/240 (+60% of your magical power)
Pharaoh Damage: 40/50/60/70/80 (+10% of your magical power)
Ultimate – Mourning Ritual
- Nephthys sends out her mummy wraps in a 30ft radius around herself. All enemies in the radius are wrapped up and rooted for .5/.6/.7/.8/.9s, and at the end of the duration they take damage based on their missing health. If Nephthys has pharaohs active they sacrifice themselves to return 10/15/20/25/30% missing mana each to Nephthys.
Damage: 100 (+40 damage per 10% missing health)
Please note that all my concepts are a WIP and will be updated constantly. Any constructive criticism and feedback is appreciated, enjoy!