Another update, this time to Kek. No memes, don't @ me, don't bully Kek pls just a frog.
Type: Ranged, Magical
Pros: Single target damage.
Cons: Low CC.
In Egyptian mythology, Kek is one of the first beings into existence along with two other frog gods and four snake goddesses.
In Smite they are a Mage who acts as an antimage, being able to counter other mages easily and dish otu damage. They suffer in the CC department and act more as a jungler than a standard burst mage. The male form, Kek, has blue coloring and his hood is down. The female form, Keket, has magenta coloring and the hood on her head comes up to reveal a cobra's hood. Both of them share a similar echoing voice and use their snake tongue to attack at a normal mage distance, only there is no projectile to travel.
For Kek I wanted to focus on their duality and make an obscure looking god who could represent darkness.
Passive – Duality
- Kek reduces magical or physical protections around itself by 5 for each god near it depending on the stance it is in.
Ability I – Obscurity
Ability Type: AoE
- Kek creates a dark portal on the ground which expands for 1s before detonating, dealing damage to enemies. Enemies in the center are blinded for 1s by the darkness.
Damage: 70/120/170/220/270 (+60% of your magical power)
Ability II – True Oblivion
Ability Type: AoE
- Kek spawns a 25ft area around itself of dark fog. Projectiles such as basic attacks or traveling abilities move 10/20/30/40/50% slower while in the field. After 4s or when used again, Kek collapses the field and heals based on how many projectiles were inside.
Collapse Damage: 50/70/90/110/130 (+40% of your magical power)
Heal: 10/20/30/40/50 (+10% of your magical power) per projectile inside
Ability III – Bringer of Night/Bringer of Light
Ability Type: Stance Change
- Kek begins unraveling, allowing it to travel through walls and gain 10% movement speed for 3s. This turns Kek into Keket or back into Kek. As Kek you deal 15% additional damage to magical gods. As Keket you deal 15% additional damage to physical gods. This ability can be canceled early to stance switch faster. This ability only costs mana if Kek goes through walls.
Cost: 40 each time a wall is traversed
Ultimate – Embracing Darkness
Ability Type: Grab
- Kek becomes charged with energy, its tattoos glowing. The next enemy god you hit with a basic attack is consumed by their snake tongue, pulling them in and becoming an orb of blackness. After 1s the orb unravels into a black swirling mass, releasing the enemy god disoriented for .5/.75/1/1.25/1.5s and dealing damage. For 4s afterwards the enemy god has their screen obscured by blackness and are slowed by 20/25/30/35/40%. This ability is unavoidable once you reach Kek's body after being pulled.
Damage: 80/130/180/230/280 (+100% of your magical power)
Please note that all my concepts are a WIP and will be updated constantly. Any constructive criticism and feedback is appreciated. Enjoy!