Updating concept for Circe.
Type: Ranged, Magical
Pros: Split push, team fights.
Cons: Low mobility, complicated to use.
In Greek mythology, Circe is a goddess associated with witchcraft and sorcery, the daughter of the sun god Helios. Circe is noted for tricking Odysseus's crew and turning them into beast-men, and for turning Scylla into what she is.
In Smite she is a powerful Mage who is capable of controlling minions to do her will. Circe plays from a distance, being a controller type who stays far out of the battle. Circe has no movement abilities but makes up for it with powerful spells. She is playful and toys with her enemies, using a scepter to fire ranged basic attacks. She is able to turn minions into animals to attack for her.
Circe's design is mostly just a typical witch. I gave her a lion pelt because of her association with them and I went with blue to compliment her hair mostly. Nothing special really.
Passive – Natural Calling
- Circe is a master of potions and elixirs. All consumables that Circe uses have their effects increased by 8% on herself, and heals on Circe also have their effects increased by 8%. Additionally, Circe has access to the Potion of Physical Might. She cannot use it on herself but she can use it for her third ability.
Ability I – Metamorphosis
Ability Type: Target
- Circe targets an ally or enemy minion, instantly turning them into a bestial monster under her control. The beast will use melee basic attacks, replacing Circe's usual ranged ones, and is able to block projectiles for her.
Once the beast is spawned this ability becomes a ground target, which upon use causes the beast to leap to the location and deal damage, remaining at that location until they are called back to Circe. The stationary beast will still use basic attacks when Circe does, simply fixed at one location and focusing the nearest target. While fixed, Circe gains her ranged basic attacks back. Using this ability again calls the beast back to Circe. When the beast is near Circe it will remain at a fixed distance of 20ft away from her to the side. The beast will die upon its health being drained, if Circe dies, or after 30s of being alive. Circe may morph up to 1/1/2/2/2 beasts in succession and cannot make new beasts until the current ones have died or despawned.
Turning a minion into a beast does not give gold or experience.
Beast Health: 200/250/300/350/400 (+30% of Circe's max health)
Leap Damage: 50/70/90/110/130 (+40% of your magical power)
Morph Cooldown: 13s
Leap Cooldown: 10s
Ability II – Allure
Ability Type: Line/Trance
- Circe fires a spiraling projectile in a line, dealing damage through minions and stopping at the first enemy god. That god is afflicted with trance, causing them to walk toward Circe mindlessly until damaged or CC'd for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2s. If Circe has beasts active they will attack once the trance is over, slicing through the enemy god at their location and dealing damage.
Projectile Damage: 60/90/120/150/180 (+65% of your magical power)
Beast Damage: 40/50/60/70/80 (+40% of your magical power) per beast spawned
Ability III – Enchantment
Ability Type: Debuff
- Circe targets an area on the ground, enchanting the area with her magic over a 1.5s period. During this 1.5s she is able to use one consumable potion to change her enchantment, or not use one at all. Once she completes the enchantment, all enemies in the area take damage and suffer a debuff based on what potion she used. If she doesn't use a potion, enemies simply take damage and are slowed by 20/25/30/35/40% for 3s. The following consumables work for this ability:
Healing Potion: Reduces HP5 by 10/15/20/25/30
Mana Potion: Reduces MP5 by 10/15/20/25/30
Multi Potion: Reduces HP5 and MP5 by 4/6/8/10/12.
Potion of Magical Might: Reduces magical power by 2/4/6/8/10%.
Potion of Physical Might: Reduces physical power by 2/4/6/8/10%.
Elixir of Power: Reduces attack speed and power by 4/8/12/16/20%.
Elixir of Defense: Reduces protections by 4/8/12/16/20%.
The debuff lasts for 3/3.5/4/4.5/5s.
Damage: 70/100/130/160/190 (+70% of your magical power)
Ultimate – Necromancy
Ability Type: AoE
- Circe targets an area on the ground, resurrecting ally minions and any of her beasts that died in the area from the past 50 seconds, being highlighted so she sees. All resurrected minions begin moving like normal and her beasts follow the wave, being out of Circe's control and dealing brute minion damage. The minions will focus enemy gods who come near them. Circe's beast minion will lifesteal for Circe off of enemies. All minions die in 2 hits except for her beasts. Circe may spawn up to 8 minions and 2 beasts at a time. All resurrected minions last for 8s or until killed.
Beast Lifesteal: 2/4/6/8/10%
Please note that all my concepts are a WIP and will be updated constantly. Any constructive criticism and feedback is appreciated. Enjoy!
Metamorphosis will prob need explaining so if you have questions on it, feel free to ask!