Few things I heard while watching –
- Binoculars will coming in Early Access
- Crates to work similar to CSGO
- Leader boards will be wiped after Early Access
- Vehicle skins
- Plan to make a second map
- Aim to release it on Xbox and PS after the PC version is finished
- Blue circle damage will stay the same, in the words of PLAYERUNKNOWN "Stay in the circle".
- Servers will open up in regions when the need arises.
- In competitive games PLAYERUNKNOWN would like to force a certain graphical option for all players
- Will be micro-transactions for cosmetics
10a. DLC to be funded via micro-transactions
- Destruction to be implemented, walls will be able to be destroyed.
- Server tick rate is currently 60hz, however due to server optimisation it is a little lower at the time being
- Will be a shooting range for training, they are currently trying to fix a problem they have in order to do this. AI is a possibility within the shooting range.
- Single plane instead of three to jump from at the start.
- $29.99 retail price on steam
- There will be premium skins
- Server-side shadow caching.
- Unranked mode as well as a ranked mode with ELO-based matchmaking
- Hardcore first person only servers with no crosshair
- Battleeye as anticheat
I only viewed the last 20 mins, please feel free to add more that I have missed. I am sure the mods will do a stick will all the info.