So, the Bandit Draft Challenge… Let's get the grounded facts right first:
The Bandit dashes to her target and delivers an extra big hit! While dashing, she can't be touched. The mask keeps her identity safe… and gives her bonus cool points!
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second||Dash Damage||Dash Range|
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity|
|1 sec||Fast||1 sec||Melee||Ground||3||1||Legendary|
- In the Bandit Draft Challenge, all cards are set to Tournament Standards, which means the Bandit card will be at level 1.
- Only 1 Bandit card can be given to both players, which means it is random that you get to choose whether you will have the Bandit card or not.
- The discussion would be based on the Challenge Meta rather than the card itself.
- It's different from the Electro Wizard Challenge; as
- Only 1 person will have the Bandit Card
- No one can pre-set their deck before entering the challenge as it is entirely a Draft.
- Hence, this is to discuss whether the Bandit is suitable for choosing to be in your drafted deck.
As with the latest update, the Clash Royale team has changed the first entry fee for the Bandit Draft Challenge from 100 gems to a FREE ENTRY.Inner F2P Screams, and after that will be 100 gems. Also the one-time rewards have been adjusted as well:
One Time Rewards
|Reward||Golden Chest||8000 Gold||Magical Chest||25000 Gold||Bandit|
Note: The Gold & Magical Chest will be based from which arena you are currently at when you click to open the chest.
- The prizes from the challenge chest will be half of a grand challenge chest, so there shouldn't be a need of an explanation of it, right?Though I wanna know if do I get an increased odd in getting a legendary by unlocking the bandit card first?
Trivia about the Bandit (I'll try to update along the way):
- Spawners or a large group of ground troops (E.g. Skeleton army/Barbarians) will soak the dash damage and will be easily dealt with.
- A bandit should be treated like a knight on the opponent's side, but be treated like a single Elite Barb dashing towards your tower – You won't want to leave it when it's full health.
- NEVER, I mean, NEVER counter the Bandit with Bombers/Princess/Dart Goblin – her dash damage will one-shot themunless you're about to win
TL;DR, this is to discuss if Bandit is worth keeping as your card during the draft challenge or better if given to the opponent.