"He throws his axe like a boomerang, striking all enemies on the way out AND back. It's a miracle he doesn't lose his arm."
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity|
|2.4 Sec||Medium||1 Sec||4.5||Air & Ground||5||1||Epic|
- The Executioner is unlocked from the Jungle Arena (Arena 9).
- He is an area damage, ranged troop with high hitpoints and moderate damage. He throws his axe in a straight line; it will then fly back to him, dealing its damage twice.
- An Executioner card costs 5 Elixir to deploy.
|Level||Hitpoints||Area Damage||Damage per second|
|1||760||100 x2||41 x2|
|2||836||110 x2||45 x2|
|3||919||121 x2||50 x2|
|4||1,010||133 x2||55 x2|
|5||1,109||146 x2||60 x2|
|6||1,216||160 x2||66 x2|
|7||1,337||176 x2||73 x2|
|8||1,466||193 x2||82 x2|
Bonus Art by RadicalRosh
- The Executioner was added to the game on 27/1/17.
- On 13/2/17, a Balance Update decreased the damage of the Executioner by 6%, the range to 4.5 (from 5), and the axe hit radius by 10% (from 1 tile to 0.9 tiles).
This update also fixed some glitches where the Executioner's axe would hit enemies behind him, would do damage in front of him when the axe was at its farther and cause a small stun when it hit enemies.
- On 13/3/17, the March 2017 Update increased the axe hit radius by 11% (from 0.9 tiles to 1 tile).
This update also changed the artwork of the card.
Some discussion points:
- What do you like about the Executioner?
- What do you dislike about him?
- What cards work well with the Executioner?
- When should you play him?
<= See a list of all previous posts | Tomorrow's Post: TBD