“He chops trees by day and hunts The Log by night. His bottle of Rage spills everywhere when he dies.”
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity|
|0.7sec||Very Fast||1 sec||Melee||Ground||4||1||Legendary|
- The Lumberjack is unlocked from Frozen Peak (Arena 8).
- He is a single target, melee troop with moderate hitpoints and high damage.
- A Lumberjack card costs 4 Elixir to deploy.
- Upon death, he drops a bottle of Rage that increases the attack speed and movement speed of your troops and buildings in the spell’s area.
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per Second|
Bonus art: by GippoC
- The Lumberjack was added to the game on 4/7/16 with the Tournaments Update.
- On 24/8/16, a Balance Update changed the Lumberjack’s speed from fast to very fast, increased his hit speed from 1.1 seconds to 0.7 seconds and decreased his damage by 23%.
- On 19/9/16, a Balance Update decreased the Rage’s attack speed boost to 30% (from 40%) and its duration by 2 sec. This also affected the Lumberjack’s Rage.
- On 1/11/16, a Balance Update increased the Rage’s attack speed boost to 35% (from 30%).
- On 15/12/16, a Balance Update increased the Lumberjack’s hitpoints by 6%.
- On 13/3/17, a Balance Update will increase the Rage’s level such that it is now 3 levels higher than the Lumberjack (a level 1 Lumberjack will drop a level 4 Rage, a level 2 Lumberjack will drop a level 5 Rage, and so on).
Some discussion points:
- What do you like about the Lumberjack?
- What do you dislike about him?
- What cards work well with the Lumberjack?
- When should you play him?