Release date is March 28, 2017. This is the last event for all of Destiny 1.
- Light level is not increasing.
- Vault space is not increasing.
- Twilight Garrison will take Shaders
- The Speaker will have a 12 step Quest that will require completion various activities.
- Shaxx will carry two bounties
- Weekly Crucible playlist will grant one Treasure of Ages per week.
- It appears factions will now carry engrams for their armor.
- Eververse items have now been packed into Treasure of Ages boxes. One box costs 200 silver. The Box includes new ornaments, ships, shaders, gear. The box will also include all armor from other treasure boxes.
- New ornaments from Treasure of Ages include:
- No Land Beyond
- Suros Regime
- Vex Mythoclast
- Touch of Malice
- Dragons Breath
- Lord of Wolves
- Silver Dust Collection has expanded and includes SRL shaders/emblems, Dawning gear, and new engrams for the different Faction armor.
- Kiosk Prices:
- Faction Engrams – 5 Silver Dust
- Exotic Ornaments – 25 Silver Dust
- Rare Emotes – 20 Silver Dust
- Legendary Emotes – 35 Silver Dust
- All of the Destiny story missions have been sorted into 1 of 10 categories.
- Two of those categories will be featured in the Weekly Playlist.
- Missions are higher level and have modifiers.
- You can earn up to 100 legendary marks and 1 Treasure of Ages a week.
- Siva Heroic Strikes can give 1 Treasure of Ages a week. Nightfalls are the same. Once every four weeks there will be a modifier called Daybreak (increases difficulty and increases charge rate of all abilities). There will be 6 weeks with Daybreak in July.
- Blue flames will also appear on your Guardians head after completing the nightfall.
- Challenge of the Elders is the same but higher difficulty.
- No plans have been made for Skolas.
- All Raids are being brought up to light level 390.
- Featured Raid will feature 1 of 4 raids each week and will activate all challenges while also giving more loot.
- Weekly featured raids will have all the challenges available
- Challenge modes unlock Age of Triumph ornament.
- New rewards from old raids.
- New raid sparrows and ghosts for the raids that didn't have them.
- New armor will drop at 400 light.
- Updated raids available when they are not the weekly, however, that is only after Week 3.
- Crota's End has been given some fixes and changes.
- The Oracle Cheese for Vault of Glass will be fixed.
- Duration of Oracles/Pre-Templar fight shortened.
- Vex Mythoclast is coming back. Elemental Primaries returning as well.
- Week 1 is Crota's End, Week 2 is Vault of Glass, and Week 3 is Kings Fall.
- Three of Coins will now work on all raid bosses.
- All raids are going to have new armor sets and ornaments.
- King's Fall loot table will be adjusted to give a better experience.
- Patch notes will be very vague on Raid changes as to not spoil the new changes.
- There may or may not be a 7th chest in The Vault of Glass.
- Destiny 1 will continue to remain online "for the foreseeable future".
Page 1: Rewards
- Rank 2 – Traveler's Eclipse Emblem
- Rank 3 – City Watch Emblem
- Rank 4 – Comet's Heart Emblem
- Rank 5 – Logical Conclusion Emblem
- Rank 6 – All in All Emblem
- Rank 7 – Wear Your Triumph Invitation (T-Shirt Image)
Page 2: Commemoration
You've walked a long road full of deeds and adventures.
Special milestone to celebrate Day 1 players.
- From the Beginning
- Completed an activity between Destiny release and Dark Below release.
- Reward: Ab Principio Emblem
- Second year of Triumph
- Completed an activity during the Year 2 Moments of Triumph.
- Reward: Insignia of Triumphs Emblem
- Wolf Breaker
* Completed an activity between the House of Wolves release and The Taken King release.
- Reward: Lupi Reginae Emblem
- Doom of Oryx
- Completed an activity between The Taken King release and the Rise of Iron release.
- Reward: Clades Orygis Emblem
- Lunar Veteran
- Assumed to be completing an activity between the Dark Below release and the House of Wolves release.
- Year One Triumph
- Assumed to be completing an activity during the Year 1 Moments of Triumph.
- Rising Light
- Assumed to be completing an activity between the April Update and the Rise of Iron release.
- Reign of Iron
- Assumed to be completing an activity between Rise of Iron release and Destiny 2 release.
Page 3: Story
Write your legend upon the stars.
Note: Age of Triumph 'Commemoration' and Story pages will be auto fill in.
- The Black Garden
- Complete "The Black Garden" mission from "Destiny".
- Queen's Ransom
- Complete the "Queen's Ransom" from "House of Wolves".
- The Taken War
- Complete the "Summoner's Circle" mission from "The Taken King".
- Complete the "Regicide" mission from "The Taken King".
- Storied Past
- Complete all Story milestones in the Age of Triumph Record Book to unlock this page's emblem (7)
- An Iron Lord Rises
- Complete "The Iron Tomb" mission from "Rise of Iron."
- The Wakening
- Complete "The Wakening" mission from "The Dark Below."
- At the Gates
- Complete the quests "At the Gates" and "Return to the Prison" from "The Taken King."
- Reward: The Tale Told Emblem
Page 4: Titan's Will
The Titan is a force multiplier, a bulwark against the Darkness.
- Hold the line
- Reach Level 40 as a Titan.
- Super Star
- Defeat enemies with your Super abilites as a Titan. (100)
- Victory or Death
- Complete the Crucible Titan quests "Striking Fist", "Armored Void", and "Flameforged".
- Get Personal
- Defeat enemies with Melee abilities as a Titan. (250)
- No Surrender
- Assumed to be Crucible kills as a Titan.
- Portable Destruction
- Assumed to be defeating enemies with your Grenade as a Titan.
- Light Show
- Assumed to be generating Orbs of Light as a Titan.
- Be the Wall
- Assumed to be completing all 7 milestones on the Titan's Will page of the Age of Triumph Record Book.
Page 5: Hunter's Way
By knife, by smoke, by blink strike and stealth, a hunter stalks her prey.
- Mountain's Summit
- Reach Level 40 as a Hunter.
- Cutting Edge
- Defeat enemies with Melee abilities as a Hunter. (250)
- Defeat enemies with your Super abilites as a Hunter. (100)
- Complete the Crucible Hunter quests "Just a Handful of Bullets", "Sheathed Lighting", and "Draw From the Void".
- Hunter and Hunted
- Assumed to be Crucible kills as a Hunter.
- Whizz Bang
- Assumed to be defeating enemies with Grenades as a Hunter.
- Eliminate, Illuminate
- Assumed to be generating Orbs of Light as a Hunter.
- Who Walks Alone
- Assumed to be completing all 7 milestones on the Hunter's Way page in the Age of Triumph Record Book.
Page 6: Warlock's Path
There is no end to knowledge, nor to power, but you'll do your best to reach it regardless.
- Secrets Learned
- Reach Level 40 as a Warlock.
- Up Close
- Defeat enemies with Melee abilities as a Warlock. (250)
- Shock and Awe
- Defeat enemies with your Super abilites as a Warlock. (100)
- A Hard Lesson
- Complete the Crucible Warlock quests "Voidmaster", "A Song For the Sun", and "Fulminator".
- Show Your Might
- Assumed to be Crucible kills as a Warlock.
- Tactical Explosive
- Assumed to be defeating enemies with Grenades as a Warlock.
- A Burst of Light
- Assumed to be generating Orbs of Light as a Warlock.
- Mysterious Path
- Assumed to be completing all 7 milestones on the Warlock's Path page in the Age of Triumph Record Book.
Page 7: Strikes
Execute Vanguard Strikes to secure your legend.
- You're the Hero
- Complete Strikes on Heroic difficulty. (20)
- Race to the Finish
- Complete a Nightfall Strike in less than 30 minutes.
- On Target
- Earn Precision Kills in Strikes. (500)
- Back in the Fight
- Revive allies during Nightfall Strikes. (10)
- In the Dark
- Lead from the Front
- One-Guardian Army
- Team Effort
- Assumed to be completing all 7 milestones on the Strikes page in the Age of Triumph Record Book.
Page 8: Crucible
Reprise your feats and enshrine your legend in the Crucible.
Note: Crucible pages have to be completed after the launch of the event.
- Quality Control
- Capture control points in Control Crucible matches. (30)
- Rumble Tumble
- Earn points in Rumble Crucible matches. (10000)
- Recover Dead Ghosts on Crucible maps during Private Matches. (30)
- Pride of Shaxx
- Win matches in the Crucible. (30)
- Clash Warfare
- Assumed to be earning points/kills in Clash Crucible matches.
- Master at Arms
- Ignite the Light
- Assumed to be earning points or igniting the Rift in Rift Crucible matches.
- Forged Ignot
Page 9: Raids
When six Guardians take up arms and storm the Darkness, what can stand against them?
- Glass Ceiling
- Complete the 390 Light version of Vault of Glass.
- Blind Labyrinth
- Eliminate all Gorgons in the 390 Light version of Vault of Glass.
- King of Kings
- Complete the 390 Light version of King's Fall.
- Crota, Endless
- Assumed to be completing the 390 Light version of Crota's End.
- Machina Maxima
- Assumed to be completing the 390 Light version of Wrath of the Machine.
- Silence Falls
- Assumed to be related to Ir Yut or the Daughters of Oryx. This is a timed event.
- Raid Insignia
- Collect all Raid Challenge Emblems. Requires 9 Emblems Earned.
- Light's Stronghold
- Assumed to be completing all 7 milestones on the Raids page in the Age of Triumph Record Book.
Page 10: Collections
Gather the riches and wonder of the star system.
- Life is Fleeting
- Acquire Ships. (75)
- Made in the Shade
- Acquire Shaders. (100)
- Outlandish Arms
- Acquire Exotic Weapons. (55)
- Quaint and Curious
- Unlock Grimoire. (5000)
- Slings and Sparrows
- Assumed to be acquiring Sparrows. (35)
- Flying Colors
- Assumed to be acquiring Emblems. (120)
- Outlandish Dress
- Assumed to be acquiring Exotic Armor. (49)
- The Most Toys
- Assumed to be completing all 7 milestones on the Collections page in the Age of Triumph Record Book.
Page 11: Wanderer
You have gone far, seen much, and heard echoes of the past.
- Echoes of the Ages
- Recover Dead Ghosts. (130)
- Disturb the Remains
- Echoes of Darkness
- Assumed to be recovering Calcified Fragments. (45-50)
- Sleeping Echoes
- Collect Dormant SIVA. (25)
- Sneak Peak
- Assumed to be related to climbing to the top of Felwinter's Peak.
- Public Defender
- Achieve Gold Tier Ratings in Public Events. (20)
- Concordat's Shadow
- Assumed to be related to finding the Bannerfall Dead Ghost related to Lysander's Cry.
- The World Explored
- Assumed to be completing all 7 milestones on the Wanderer page in the Age of Triumph Record Book.
Page 12: Allegiances
Fealty and favor, honor and respect — all are yours to earn.
- Jalaal's Favor
- Reach Rank 25 with Dead Orbit.
- Reward: Arach and Ruin Emblem
- Hideo's Favor
- Reach Rank 25 with New Monarchy.
- Reward: Blood of the Monarchy Emblem
- Vanguard Esteem
- Reach Rank 25 with the Vanguard.
- Reward: Vanguard Signet Emblem
- Efrideet's Regard
- Reach Rank 5 with the Iron Banner.
- Lakshimi's Favor
- Assumed to be reaching Rank 25 with Future War Cult.
- Shaxx's Esteem
- Assumed to be reaching Rank 25 with The Crucible.
- Cryptarch's Esteem
- Assumed to be reaching Rank 25 with the Cryptarchs.
- Beloved of All
- Complete all Allegiance milestones in the Age of Triumph Record Book.
- Reward: Trust and Honor Emblem
Page 13: Trials of Osiris
The Lighthouse becons, but the Trials winnow.
Note: It is retroactive so if you went flawless before it will count. You only need 6/7 to unlock the final node.
- To the Lighthouse
- Complete a Flawless Trials Ticket.
- Earn a Wrecking Ball medal in Trials (1)
- Special Adept
- Defeat Guardians in Trials with Special Weapons.
- Revive fallen teammates in Trials (25)
- Trials of Tribulations
- Assumed to be related to Bounty completions.
- Primary Adept
- Assumed to be defeating Guardians in Trials with Primary Weapons.
- Heavy Adept
- Assumed to be defeating Guardians in Trials with Heavy Weapons.
- Judge, Jury and Executioner
- Complete Trials milestones in the Age of Triumph Record Book. Requires only 6 Milestones Completed.
- Reward: By Fire Emblem
- Days You Played
- Grimoire Checklist (go to Grimoire Tab)
- Checklists provided by Destiny Item Manager
- All Shaders in the game – How to get – Is it Available? – Rise of Iron Edition
- All Emblems in the game – How to get – Is it Available? – Rise of Iron Edition
- All Sparrows in the game – How to get – Is it Available? – Rise of Iron Edition
- All Ships in the game – How to get – Is it Available? – Rise of Iron Edition
- Destiny Ghost Hunter
- Crucible Ghosts
- SIVA Clusters
- Calcified Fragments
- Redeemable Codes
Most credit for the information goes to the following posts/comments:
1. What to expect in Age of Triumph by u/IceDevilGray-Sama
2. Didn't Watch Edition by u/TheDrock21
3. Let's start the celebration of Age of Triumph with the wallpaper of the crest for you to wear it proudly on your laptop or mobile phone! by u/just_SiLeNtWaLkEr
4. Preparation for Age of Triumph – A Guide to Completing the Record Book by u/noz3r0